Food safety standard authority of India(FSSAI) is a government body started online application system name as Food Licensing Registration System(FLRS) to facilitate Food Business Operator(FBO) to apply for fssai central license for manufacturing unit in India and FBO can track application on FLRS system with reference number provided by FSSAI during filing application. After approval of license, FSSAI sends registration certification or license copy to FBO through post, provided by FBO to FLRS System. In whole process, Fssai will take maximum 10-75 working days depend on basis of application. FBO can file application under system of FLRS for 1 year.
1. FBO-Food Business Operator can easily avail license for manufacturing unit through FLRS system online with help of professional.
2. Certificate of license copy will receive through registered post on fbo's address.
The Whole Process will take around 10 to 75 working days depend on application.
OCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION-
1. Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
2. Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
3. Passport Size Photographs of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
4. Copy of Firm Registration Proof
6. Copy of Current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax Etc of the premises
7. If the Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement.
8. Photo of Manufacturing Unit and List of Machine.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY
FSSAI Central License
Q :How much time DO takes to scrutinize the application?
Ans.: Time prescribed for scrutinization by DO is 15 days from final submission of application.
Q : What does operating more than one state means?
Ans : If FBO has the food business’s premises situated in two or more state.
Q : Can expired license be renewed?
Q : Which Kind of business should be selected?
Ans: If you are manufacturer, Repacker & Relabeller then select from these kind of business according to your products-
1. Dairy Unit including milk chilling units.( for milk industry)
2. Vegetable oil processing unit.( For edible oil, refined oil solvent extracted oil & edible Fat products producer)
3. Slaughtering Unit.
4. Meat processing Unit.
5. All food processing unit including relabeller & repacker. ( for all food processing unit other than mention above) For other business select appropriate business , which will be carried out at the premise for which license is being applied from the available list. It may be more than one kind of business.
Etiam consectetur pellentesque justo. Sed tristique bibendum elit non molestie. Donec et libero rutrum
I faced many issues with my business which were resolved very easly. All thanks to ezzus india.
My previous Chartered Accountant was charging an unfair amount for filing for my company, I am glad i shifted my all company filing to ezzus india
Employees State Insurance (ESI) is a social insurance and self-financing scheme that protec...
Private Limited Companies is the most common and suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India....