Food safety standard authority of India(FSSAI) is a government body started online application system name as Food Licensing Registration System(FLRS) to facilitate Food Business Operator(FBO) to apply for registration/state license/central license certificate as per firm turnover and FBO can track application on FLRS system with reference number provided by FSSAI during filing application. After approval of registration/license, FSSAI sends registration certification or license copy to FBO on email provided by FBO to FLRS System. In whole process, Fssai will take maximum 75 working days. FBO can file application under system of FLRS for maximum 5 years .
The Whole Process will take around 1 MONTHS-3 MONTHS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION-
1. Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
2. Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
3. Passport Size Photographs of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
4. Copy of Firm Registration Proof
6. Copy of Current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax Etc of the premises
7. If the Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY
FSSAI Registration Certificate/ License on registered mail id.
Q :How much time DO takes to scrutinize the application?
Ans.: Time prescribed for scrutinization by DO is 15 days from final submission of application.
Q : What does operating more than one state means?
Ans : If FBO has the food business’s premises situated in two or more state.
Q : Can expired license be renewed?
Q : Which Kind of business should be selected?
Ans: If you are manufacturer, Repacker & Relabeller then select from these kind of business according to your products-
1. Dairy Unit including milk chilling units.( for milk industry)
2. Vegetable oil processing unit.( For edible oil, refined oil solvent extracted oil & edible Fat products producer)
3. Slaughtering Unit.
4. Meat processing Unit.
5. All food processing unit including relabeller & repacker. ( for all food processing unit other than mention above) For other business select appropriate business , which will be carried out at the premise for which license is being applied from the available list. It may be more than one kind of business.
Employees State Insurance (ESI) is a social insurance and self-financing scheme that protec...
Private Limited Companies is the most common and suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India....
Etiam consectetur pellentesque justo. Sed tristique bibendum elit non molestie. Donec et libero rutrum
I faced many issues with my business which were resolved very easly. All thanks to ezzus india.
My previous Chartered Accountant was charging an unfair amount for filing for my company, I am glad i shifted my all company filing to ezzus india